Please help us continue to offer the I Am PROOF, Group Mentoring Program free to all of our participants and their families.
There are lots of ways you can help:
1. SPONSOR Our Program – Make a one time tax-deductible donation our program for one young man.
2. Make a Tax Deductible Donation – Can be a one time gift or, better yet, make a monthly recurring gift.
3. Make your purchases count ALL YEAR LONG –
Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to I AM PROOF at no cost to you. Bookmark this link and use it every time you shop at Amazon.
A portion of everything you purchase on Ebay will be donated to I AM PROOF at no additional cost to you.
Join Helpfreely.org and they will make a donation to I AM PROOF when you make a purchase through one of their supported vendors – such as American Eagle Outfitters, GroupOn, Bombay Company, and the National Geographic Store.
4. Share these links with everyone you know so they can make their purchases count as well.
5. Help by giving your time and experience. We need leaders and mentors for these youth and activity directors and teachers for our classes. Share what you love to do, and what you have learned with these wonderful youth.
I Am Proof provides all youth ages 12-18 the platform to discuss their present and future goals, and we will provide directions and a road map for continued success.
We instigate stimulating activities and role playing exercises which teach sound decision-making and conflict-management skills, while considering positive and not so positive consequences of those decisions.
Additionally, our program offers youth the opportunity to explore a sense of self through facilitated discussions, group activities, and peer mentoring throughout the five-sessions of the program.
You can help change the life of a young man or young woman.
Please give today.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.
This information is provided in accordance with the Amendment to the Florida Solicitation of Contributions Act http://blalockwalters.com/amendment-to-the-florida-solicitation-of-contributions-act/#.V7EyNI-cGQg